More related posts
Your name *
Your e-mail *
Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.
I have read
policy for personal data and content.
I recommend that you:
1. Wash away as much of the black stuff as possible in warm water.
2. Put the parts in boiling water, covering them.
3. Introduce a tablespoon of citric acid per liter of water.
4. Let boil for 30-40 minutes.
5. Collect the parts and dry them thoroughly. Lubricate with food safe vegetable oil.
We've managed to stop the mincer staining using this method. This will however not repair the finish of the mincer. If it's still staining, you can try running a potato or something less expensive than meat through it before mincing meat, this way stains on the inside of the mincer can be reduced before you start grinding meat.