Till senaste kommentaren

How can I replace fluorescent bulbs?

The fluorescent light in my kitchen ran out recently. My apartment is in norra trangallen 6A.
Do you know how I can replace fluorescent bulbs?


  • Hi,

    Thank you for contacting us.

    If you have an error in your apartment you make a fault report. You can do it on Mina sidor

    Or you can call 0500-47 74 00 and choose option 3 for error in your apartement.

    You will be asked if the caretaker can enter your home with his/her key if your not at home and if you have any pets.

    I hope this information was helpful!

    Kristina Kundcenter

Kommentera eller skriv ett nytt inlägg

OBS! Ditt namn och inlägg kan ses av alla. Din e-post visas aldrig publikt.