To latest comment

Electrical Voltage/Amps/Hertz

I purchased an Ankarsrum in the UK and moved it to the USA.  I know I will have to use a transformer in the USA for the voltage and amps, but I am concerned with cycles/minute or hertz.  The UK uses 50hz but the USA uses 60Hz.  Will this be an issue?  Thank you.


  • Hi Bryan,

    It probably won't be an issue, but I cannot say for sure. However we do not recommend using a mixer that is made for another market together with a transformer. Warranty might be voided when doing so.
    Johan Customer Service

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.