Travel certificate

I’m traveling to USA and I recently had Covid-19 2 months ago. The country and some airlines are stating that if you had a Covid in the past 90 days you need a “doctor’s note” stating that you already had it. Where do I get this “note”? Also, with a PCR test, it could still show that you still have the virus even if you’re well and have no symptoms… what do you do then??
Anthony Lomuljo Rapportera olämpligt innehåll


  • Hi Anthony,

    We only issue doctor certificate's for PCR test and Antigen test. If you get a positive result, you will get a doctor certificate stating that (which in some cases can be helpful for your travel insurance).

    All the best,
    Vaccina AB
    Vaccina AB
Inlägget är stängt för ytterligare kommentarer.