Kommentaren du söker har flyttats till en ny diskussion, eller är borttagen.



I thought to install a fågelskrämma set (see attached file) in my garden but was told that a permission from the commune could be needed. My question is: Do I need such the permission? I live at Beckasinvägen 1 in Bro.

Best regards,

Sergej Masich, Ph.D.


  • Hello!

    We check this out and come back with answers as soon as we can.

    Kind regards
    Anna Kontaktcenter
  • Hi!
    In connection with a property, one can normally set up, and at bridges in connection with properties. Otherwise, you must apply for protection hunting, if it is in the natural environment of birds.

    Kind regards
    Anna Kontaktcenter

Kommentera eller skriv ett nytt inlägg

Ditt namn och inlägg kan ses av alla. Din e-post visas aldrig publikt.