I would like to buy a commuter ticket as a travel manager, how can I do this through your website?
You can purchase either a monthly pass or an electronic 10/50-ticket. You need to have a corporate agreement linked to your login in order to purchase a commuter ticket as a travel manager.
1. You can access your corporate agreement by moving the cursor over your name in the top right corner and then press SJ Biz Corporate > Book as a travel manager.
2. Select the corporate agreement you wish to use for payment and type in where you wish to travel under From and To.
3. Select traveller from the list if the person is linked to the corporate agreement or press Add a temporarily traveller.
4. Choose a start date, what type of ticket you would like and which comfort.
5. When you have reached "Pay" payment method should be either Invoice SJ or Travel account depending on what type of corporate agreement you have. You can also label the order with a reference. Press Continue to proceed and finish the order.
You are welcome to contact our corporate support at: 0771–75 75 55 if you have any questions or if you prefer to book a pass over the phone