Till senaste kommentaren
Detta inlägg är gammalt och kan innehålla inaktuell information.

What should I do if I have invalid banknotes?

What should I do if I have invalid banknotes?
Sveriges riksbank Rapportera olämpligt innehåll


  • You can send your invalid banknotes to the Riksbank, who will redeem them. The Riksbank will deposit the appropriate amount of money in your bank account (even if it is a foreign bank account). However, the Riksbank charges a fee of SEK 200 for every redemption case, so there is no point in trying to redeem less than SEK 200. Information on how to redeem invalid banknotes can be found on our web page Redeeming invalid banknotes. You can also contact us by telephone: +46 8 787 09 06. Telephone hours are weekdays, 08.00–12.00.
    (However, the Riksbank can not redeem Swedish coins).

    Kind regards
    Sveriges riksbank
Inlägget är stängt för ytterligare kommentarer.