Can I keep an apartment I will not permanently live in?

When you have an apartment with LKF, this should be with the intensions of living there as the permanent address. Therefor, if no longer registered nor living on the address, the contract must be cancelled.

If, on the other hand, the move is temporary and you wish to move back, you can fill in an application for subletting your apartment during this period. Note that subletting is only legal once approved by LKF.
(Uppdaterad )
Inlägget är stängt för ytterligare kommentarer.