I took a trial 10 days, after that I was debited money for an annual subscription since I forgot to cancel the account because of the absence of a warning. Can you change my subscription from annual to monthly giving me back my money keeping only the payment of this month please,thank you.


Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.