Bug - Timer doesn't pause in between rounds for second player in Challenge mode
We're in the midst of a GeoGuessr craze at work. Thanks for making such a great game!
We have noticed a problem with Challenge mode and time limits. When you play a game with a time limit that you've been challenged to, the timer for the next round is ticking even before you click 'Play Next Round'.
- Person A - Start and complete a game with a time limit, say 30 seconds
- Person A - Send the link to someone
- Person B - Got to URL and accept challenge
- Person B - Make a guess and wait on the '...you got...points' screen for, say 15 seconds
- Person B - Click 'Play Next Round' and note that the timer is already 15 seconds in
- Person B - Make a guess and wait on the '...you got...points' screen for the full time limit. You score 0 points for not guessing.
Encountered on Chrome version 36.0.1985.125 m under Windows 7 64 Bit.
Good luck with the fix!