Policy for personal data
To post or comment in this forum, you need to enter your name and e-mail address. Your email address will never be displayed to other visitors in the forum.
GeoGuessr stores the following information about you:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your IP address
- Any other personal information you give in your post or comment
By publishing your post or comment in the forum, you agree that we will store the above information about you for a maximum of ? years.
By making your post in the forum, you are also giving permission:
- to publish your name publicly, together with your post.
- to give your email address to GeoGuessr to store and use it in accordance with Swedish law.
- GeoGuessr has the right to contact you by email
- GeoGuessr has the right, but only for internal use, to use your name and email to make searches in existing private databases (such as customer care system or other database available to the company)
- GeoGuessr undertakes never to sell or otherwise distribute your email address to a third party, beyond the terms of this policy, without your written consent. However, your posts may constitute public documents according to the Public Access to Information and Security Act (2009:400) which means that your email address can, upon request, be given to a third party.
If you want to delete your information from this forum, please report your post by pressing the warning triangle and writing an explanation of what you want to do, after which an editor will remove the information soon.
As a user of this forum, you accept that what you write will be published and therefore can be read by other users.
The following guidelines apply to content published in this forum:
- Individuals who wish to delete or make a complaint about inappropriate content can do so vy the notification function in connection to posts and comments.
- We always remove inappropriate content. Such content includes racist posts, posts degrading to specific ethnic groups, pornography, threats or offensive / degrading comments about people, intrusion into personal privacy, threats of violence, criminal behavior, advertising that expressly benefits products and businesses, as well as posts that clearly infringe on copyright law. We also ask our users to avoid unnecessarily aggressive language in the form of swear words, as this is often experienced as offensive.
- In some cases, we also delete posts which are obviously irrelevant to the site or context in which they are posted.
- This forum is subject to the Electronic Message Boards Act (1998:112) and immediately remove any content that violates this law.