Membership card

I'm an international student and I'm new here, so I don't have a social security number now. Can I register the membership without the social security number?
Hang YIn Rapportera olämpligt innehåll


  • Hi

    In Coop-stores they have a special form you can fill out to apply for membership even if you don't have a Swedish social security number. So please contact your Coop store and they will help you.

    Best regards

Inlägget är stängt för ytterligare kommentarer.